In order to provide and improve our Services, we may collect PII, including the following types of information:
ElemenYx collects some information from you when you: (a) create an account; (b) get a subscription to play our games; (c) play our games or use game-related services; (d) make a purchase within our Services; (e) create user-generated content; (f) watch advertisements within our Services; (g) sign up for a newsletter; (h) contact ElemenYx customer service and take part in technical-support sessions; (i) enter a contest, event or sweepstakes, or participate in a challenge held by ElemenYx; (j) chat with other users of the Services; (k) signal interest in participating in a playtest; (l) share or contribute to our social media channels and other community channels, including forums; or (m) apply for a job.
- 1.Information You Provide:
- Contact information (such as your name and email address)
- Your age
- Your gender
- Your birthdate
- Your username and password
- Profile information (such as a profile picture)
- Information that you provide when seeking help from our customer service (such as chat logs, contact details such as your phone number and email address if necessary to resolve your request, and customer support tickets)
- Other information you provide us (such as information used to identify a lost account)
- 2.Information we automatically collect directly from you when you use our Services
- Information about your game progress and activity
- Information about your interactions with other players
- IP address and device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI)
- Information about your device (such as device name and operating system, browser information, including browser type and the language you prefer)
- Information we collect using cookies and similar technologies (Note: You can refer to our Cookies Policy to learn more about opting out of such technologies)
- General geolocation information
- Precise geolocation information (GPS), if you configure your device location settings
- 3.Information we obtain from our partners (advertisers, others publishers, distributors, billing partners, ad network providers)
- Information that we receive if you decide to connect to a Blockchain wallet network (such as MetaMask Wallet address or Game Center)
- Information from billing and distribution partners (if you make in-game purchases via exchange Tokens)
- 4.User Communications:
When you send the Company an email or other form of communication, we may keep your communications in order to handle your enquiries, reply to your requests, and improve our Services. We may send you push notifications with news and updates about the Services.
- 5.Aggregated Personal Data:
Personal Information (PII) provided by you may be used to help us better understand and serve the users of the Services. Company may also share aggregate user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes. This aggregate information does not identify you personally.
- 6.How we use your information
Under normal circumstances, we only collect personal information from you when:
- We have a legal obligation to collect and process personal information from you
- We have your consent to do so
- We need the personal information to fulfill a contract with you and provide you with the Services, such as customer support services, bug and service-error detection, and fraud prevention
- The processing is in our legitimate interests (when we serve and measure the effectiveness of advertising or marketing campaigns, analyze your gaming activities, protect and improve our products and services) and not overridden by your rights, or when we have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you
We primarily use the information to provide you with a better gaming experience, but we also use your information, both individually and combined, as follows:
To operate our business and to enhance your gaming experience, including to:
- Provide you with the Services that are suitable for your age and compliant with the applicable laws of your country of residence
- Provide gaming experiences that you may like and functionalities you have subscribed to
- Track your use of the Services to help us learn more about your gaming activities and understand your preferences and tendencies, so that we can personalize your experience, provide you with in-game offers and notifications that are tailored to you, and otherwise enhance your gaming experience
- Facilitate sharing on social networks
- Register your participation in a contest and contact you in the event of a prize
- Organize and ensure the proper management of events (e.g. registering your participation in an event, granting access to an event, prize delivery)
- Offer you the opportunity to take part in playtesting (game tests)
- Protect against cheating, crime or fraud, or for other security reasons
- Identify and fix bugs and service errors
- Use it for administration, analytics, research, and optimization
- Compile statistics
To provide you with support, communicate with you and respond to any requests or questions you have submitted through our customer support.
To personalize our communication with you, including to:
- Handle your subscription to, and opting-out of, our newsletters
- Contact you to promote our Services and contests we may offer
- Send you, with your prior consent, promotions or marketing materials (we will provide you with the opportunity to opt out of receiving such materials in the future)
- Offer in-game surveys
- Provide you with advertising that better suits your interests and profile and is age-/gender-appropriate and targeted to your general location
- Serve and measure the effectiveness of advertising
- Collect any personal information you may disclose through messages you choose to send to another user or defined group of users through our message, chat, post or other in-game functions, as well as to collect necessary personal information belonging to the user(s) you are contacting, in order to facilitate communication (Note: We will never collect any information sent outside of the functionality of our Services, including through emails or text messages)
- Personalize your content and offers
We use temporary cookies that remain on your device for a limited period of time. We may also use web beacons or "gifs", are electronic images that may be used in our Services or in our emails.
Links to other services, sites and applications may be provided by the Company as a convenience to our users. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other sites and applications and you visit them at your own risk. This privacy statement applies solely to PII collected by us.
We encourage parents and guardians to teach their children about privacy and how their information may be used on the Internet. Children should never disclose their name, address or phone number, or any personal information, without their parents’ or guardian's prior permission.
We consider a user to be a child if they are under the age of 13, unless more stringent regulation applies in their state of residence.
If we consider that any of our Services are directed at users under the minimum legal age required in their country of residence, we can block such users from using the Services or from providing information and/or limit the collection of information from such users as described below in more detail.
No personal information should be submitted to ElemenYx by users under the minimum legal age required in their state of residence. We apply the following limitations to personal information collection for a user that is not of the minimum legal age required in their state of residence.
Such a user cannot:
- Display their real name or any information in the games
- Access the chat, leaderboard, forums, SNS (Facebook, Game Center, etc.)
- Subscribe to newsletters
- Use any other feature where users could appear under their real names
With respect to such a user, we will prevent the collection and use of their precise geolocation data and display to them contextual advertising only (excluding any behavioral advertising).
Children can be invited to take part in testing our games (playtests) with their parents' or guardians’ authorization and/or their parents' or guardians’ physical presence being required depending on the state where the playtest is conducted.
With ElemenYx entities
In order to operate the Services, your personal information may be transferred to local ElemenYx branches or entities, subsidiaries, processors or third parties located worldwide as described.
With third parties
We use third-party services that have limited access to your information for specific purposes, such as administration, analytics, optimization, advertising, prize delivery, marketing assistance, customer service, and data analysis. They assist us with our operations. Such third parties are authorized to use your information for these purposes only.
If you decide, while using our Services, to use social sharing features such as “Share” or “Like” on Facebook or other third-party social network sites, this may allow the sharing and collection of personal and non-personal information both to and from such third-party social networks. You should visit the policies of such third parties for more information about their information collection practices.
We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agency activities that we, in good faith, believe to be illegal. We will investigate or take action to counter illegal activity, suspected abuse or unauthorized use of the Services, or to protect the property or safety of others. We may also disclose your information if required by any law or court order worldwide, if the information relates to actual or threatened harmful conduct. In that case, we will consider applicable local laws, the nature of the order, as well as the legitimacy and proportionality of your information.
We have implemented security measures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the personal information collected through the Services.
We take, and force applicable third parties to take, reasonable precautions to protect your personal information against loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, please remember that no transmission of data over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information and do not assume any responsibility for the unauthorized use of, or access to, your information that is under our control.
The Company processes Personal Information (PII) only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this policy or any applicable service agreements. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the PII we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their PII whenever necessary.
The Company regularly reviews its compliance with this policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this policy or our treatment of PII by contacting us as provided above. When we receive formal written complaints it is the Company’s policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of PII that cannot be resolved between the Company and an individual.
You can view, access, edit, or delete your Personal Data for certain aspects of the Service via your Settings page. You may also have certain additional rights:
- 1.If you are a user in the European Economic Area or United Kingdom, you have certain rights under the respective European and UK General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”). These include the right to (i) request access and obtain a copy of your Personal Data; (ii) request rectification or erasure; (iii) object to or restrict the processing of your Personal Data; and (iv) request portability of your Personal Data. Additionally, if we have collected and processed your Personal Data with your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- 2.If you are a California resident, you have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). These include the right to (i) request access to, details regarding, and a copy of the Personal Data we have collected about you and/or shared with third parties; (ii) request deletion of the Personal Data that we have collected about you; and (iii) the right to opt-out of sale of your Personal Data. As the terms are defined under the CCPA, we do not “sell” your Personal Data.
- 3.If you wish to exercise your rights under the GDPR, CCPA, or other applicable data protection or privacy laws, please contact us at the address provided below, and specify your request, and reference the applicable law. We may ask you to verify your identity, or ask for more information about your request. We will consider and act upon any above request in accordance with applicable law. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights.
By submitting your Personal Information (PII), you consent to the collection and processing of such PII abroad. The server on which the Services are hosted may be outside the country from which you access the Services. Some of the uses and disclosures mentioned in this policy involve the transfer of your PII to various countries around the world that may have different levels of privacy protection than your country. If you do not agree with the terms of this policy, please do not use the services.